Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Foodie for hire


I always joke about how my dream job would be to write a food column for a newspaper or magazine. I don't even know how one goes about getting such a job. Since everybody and there mom has a blog I  debated whether even starting this blog. I mean my wife and my mom  will probably be the only eyes that cast a glance. However, after some convincing from dear friends (Glen and Bridget) I figured why not. 

I mean who knows maybe something will come of it, if for any other reason than a few free meals... at least i can exercise my lack of creative whit that I wish I possessed.  After all I do love food. I love picking dishes apart and figuring out why I liked it or I didn't. I really enjoy trying new and strange dishes, and I also love to cook so I figured why not... 



No comments:

Post a Comment